Monday & Tuesday, Thursday (morning), Friday (morning)
- Undergraduate student major, minor, and program advising
- Undergraduate student petitions for major and minor requirements
- Prerequisite checking and clearance
- One-time room reservations for History
To receive advising on your history department major or minor:
1.) Email me with your name and perm number, visit my office hours (HSSB 4036) or book an appointment here.
Monday 8AM-12PM, Tuesday 8AM-12PM & 12:30PM-4:30PM, Friday 12:30PM-4:30PM
2.) Questions about GEs, overall unit requirements, etc. can be directed to advisors in the College of Letters and Science, or the Transfer Student Center.
3.) Consult the following for useful advising information for undergraduate students:
- For add codes: Course instructors are the only ones who can give out add codes, and usually only after Pass 3 has begun. You will need to contact your instructor directly for any questions.
- To figure out which courses you still need (choosing classes for next quarter): Progress Check
- For help registering for classes on Gold: Registration
Trouble accessing a department form or application: You have to use your UCSB email, and be signed into your UCSB accounts to have access. You can also try using Safari if you are not already.
- For course petitions:
- Major Questions
- History Major Questions: See requirements, info, FAQs and general help.
- History Minor Questions: See requirements, info, FAQs and general help.
- Medieval Studies Major Questions: See info, FAQs and general help.
- HPPL Major Questions: See requirements, info, FAQs and general help.
- LS Minor Questions: See requirements, info, FAQs and general help.
- PISJ Minor Questions: See requirements, info, FAQs and general help.